Friday 11 March 2011

Just do it!!!

I am one of those people that tend to procrastinate or postpone doing things.

I have been planning to start a prayer routine for my children for a while. Recently, I have read or come across so many things about praying for your children that it has really been on my heart more than ever before. Not that I have not been praying for my children, I do, but I wanted to start some regular routine of praying for my children by following some well layed down prayer points. My first is 5 years old now and I am still planning to start..., I got this book someone recommended that is really good for praying for your children, I bought the book since January its March and I am yet to even complete the first Chapter

This morning, while praying I thought why not start now? You can do 5 minutes everyday. It doesn’t have to follow some grand plan, just write down some prayer points and then spend 5 minutes everyday to pray for your children. Start something! So I did, I prayed for my children for 5 minutes, wrote down a prayer list that I intend to follow and God help me I will continue to do it.

Which is why I am writing this, I have been planning on starting a blog for a while but I have held back because I was waiting for the right words, the right topic, the grand scene. I have  decided to just start writing something, I am no longer going to wait for the perfect time.

There are so many other things I have been putting in the back burner for a while
  • Write an app for the Android market - I am going to start on it by writing up some requirements now.
  • Call that my friend in the US - I will call her when I finish with the requirements, Just do it!


I can go on.

If you are reading this and you have been waiting for the perfect time to start pursuing that goal, or even for that perfect goal. Don't wait any longer! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment