Friday 22 March 2013

Remember!

Five Minute Friday

I remember the resolutions I made at the new year. Some of them seem to have been discarded along the way. I am not entirely discouraged, I just know I need to find time to remind myself again.

TIME: I remember when I had time! Where has it all gone? Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of life, I wonder is it all worth it, does it have to be tihis way? But then I remember when it wasnt this way and I was praying to God for a husband, a job, children...

Now I realise my prayers have been answered so I should remember to be thankful. Thank you Lord!

7 comments:

  1. Funny how he sometimes gives us just what we ask for, and then we forget to be thankful for it! Yes, Lord, Thank You that I have all these blessings keeping me busy. Thanks for the Reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from FMF.
    Remembering what was can certainly help us be thankful for what is! I'm glad you're remembering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great reminder to be thankful for our answered prayers! ;) Glad I stopped in from FMF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, Morenike. Very similar to my Five Minute Friday post. I was just realizing through this exercise how many dreams God has fulfilled. Time to offer up thanksgiving for the journey & the God who sees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a fabulous reminder to be thankful in everything and for everything. Sounds like you've very blessed. ~Tanya M. from FMF

    ReplyDelete